Blog Index
The journal that this archive was targeting has been deleted. Please update your configuration.
« iPad Cover Airbrushed - Finished | Main | Project quickie PS4 controller, Ultramarine mod »

Project: SDE Dragon - 1

I started painting the dragon for Super Dungeon Explore from Soda Pop. Here in the primer stage and after the airbrushing base. I added the wings a little cause I could not stop. :)

References (1)

References allow you to track sources for this article, as well as articles that were written in response to this article.

Reader Comments

There are no comments for this journal entry. To create a new comment, use the form below.

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.

My response is on my own website »
Author Email (optional):
Author URL (optional):
Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>